Rivers Leasing Limited
Rivers Leasing Limited
Rivers Leasing is an independent niche leasing and asset financing business based in London, providing finance on all types of asset finance between £1,500 - >£150,000. We are a principle lender (cash lessor) and provide finance from our own resources, we are not a broker.
We have an in depth knowledge of leasing, and are able to offer a variety of creative lease funding options. With no restrictions on industry or sector, we are positioned to lease finance most types of equipment and businesses. We are able to offer flexibility when reviewing transactions and are known for adopting a common sense and practical underwriting view. We place an emphasis on not only identifying and recognising issues and out of the box thinking but delivering the funding with minimum hassle.
Our Clients range from small sole traders and partnerships to large established listed companies; typically we operate in the small and medium sized businesses (SME) sector and currently lease finance several Community Interest Companies (CIC’s). We recognise that securing funding particularly for SME and start-up businesses is never easy and that any lending has certain legal hurdles. We deliver our solutions catered for your specific needs and offer a flexible value added service to all our clients. We finance most types of assets and businesses with the ultimate aim of helping your business grow. As an independent leasing business we operate with commercially sensible underwriting criteria and underwrite with a view to accept.
John Paul Getty, the oil tycoon said to be the richest man in history, once remarked: “If it appreciates, buy it. If it depreciates, lease it.”
Leasing can provide the following business benefits
- Conserve Cash Reserves: Leasing allows you to tailor the timing of payments allowing you to improve cash flow, preserve working capital or build reserves for new business opportunities, business development and Marketing.
- Low Monthly Repayments: Monthly payments are fixed throughout the term regardless of what happens to interest rates or inflation unlike bank facilities or overdrafts that maybe subject to change in market conditions, allowing for more effective future budgeting. Leasing also allows you to have access to the latest equipment or technology.
- Maintain Credit Lines for other use: Equipment can be acquired without affecting other credit lines, such as overdrafts and loans, making further borrowing easier. Currently, certain types of lease finance can be kept ‘off balance sheet’ helping preserve your balance sheet value.
- Tax Advantages: There is a Tax advantage of leasing (full rental costs being offset against profit),which means leasing may work out cheaper than if the asset, were brought out right. We advise you to speak with your accountants to confirm exactly how these benefits can be realised as this is dependent on your own financial position.
- Upgrade to the latest equipment: Leasing allows you the flexibility to upgrade obsolete and ageing equipment or to acquire the latest technology which suits your current business needs and in most cases monthly rates can be adjusted accordingly.